*^Terms & Conditions
1. Woolworths Prepaid Cap: Credit expires on recharge or after 45 days, whichever is the earlier. 21c minimum balance required. Value to any network: The $29 Woolworths Prepaid Cap includes $29 Credit and $221 MyBonus and the $49 Woolworths Prepaid Cap includes $49 Credit and $451 MyBonus which can be used for standard national and international calls and text and internet browsing. A maximum of $29 (for a $29 recharge) or $49 (for a $49 recharge) can be used for international roaming, premium SMS and content, Optus Zoo content usage charges, video calling, 966 and satellite calls. Value to any Optus or Woolworths Prepaid Mobile (Optus Money): can be used for standard national calls, SMS and MMS to Optus and Woolworths mobiles within Australia (excluding Woolworths Everyday Mobile). $29 and $49 recharge also includes 5GB data which is for use within Australia on internet browsing and downloading content. Data is charged in 1MB increments for uploads and downloads within Australia. Excludes mobile handset tethering and use of non mobile devices. Only $29 and $49 recharge vouchers can be used with this mobile service. Me2U and IOU not available on this service. Optus Mobile Fair Go Policy™ applies. Offer only available in participating stores. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice to you.
2. Who's Who Tone: On Woolworths Prepaid Cap when calling another Optus or Woolworths mobile number, you'll hear a special tone. This will help you manage your included value by letting you know when you're calling another Optus or Woolworths mobile. This feature cannot be turned off. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice to you.
3. To be eligible to receive the 10% off recharge offer, you must be a registered Everyday Rewards member and present your registered card in a participating store when purchasing a Woolworths Mobile recharge voucher. Includes Woolworths Supermarkets & BWS (except in Tasmania), BIG W and participating Caltex Woolworths Co-branded fuel outlets. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice to you.
4. Coverage area within the Optus mobile network is device dependant. 3G services are available to up to 97% of the Australian population with compatible 3G devices. 3G services are available to up to 80% of the population with compatible 3G single band devices. See optus.com.au/coverage for details of 3G and 2G coverage. Singtel Optus Pty Ltd ABN 90052833208.
5. Estimates based on average mobile version of pages or videos. Additional charges apply to purchase ringtones, wallpaper, music tracks and games.
6. Estimate based on email without attachments.
7. Woolworths Mobile sim packs are supplied by Optus Mobile Pty Limited. Woolworths Limited and its subsidiaries provide Woolworths Mobile sim packs to you as agent of Optus Mobile Pty Limited and (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accepts no liability to you in relation to the Woolworths Mobile sim packs.
8. Complaint Handling Policy summary: A full version of our complaint handling policy can be found on our website at optus.com.au or you may request a copy by contacting Customer Service. You may nominate a representative to speak to us on your behalf.
Optus will not charge you for handling your complaint. You may contact us via one of the methods provided, or by speaking to the staff at our stores.
The quickest way to resolve your complaint is by speaking with one of our consultants. If they are unable to solve your problem a manager will take responsibility for your issue. A record of your complaint is kept on your file and we can view this when you quote the account or service number on your bill. If you have written to us or emailed, we will respond to your complaint within 2 working days of receipt and provide you with an indication of how long it will take to resolve. We will not implement a resolution unless you have accepted it.
If our consultants or managers are not able to resolve your concerns we will refer your complaint to our Customer Relations Group and you will receive a complaint reference number.
We will give priority to urgent complaints, such as those referred by our financial hardship team and where a customer has lost service, or we become aware that a service may become lost. If you feel your complaint is urgent and requires priority for any other reason, please let us know.
If you are not satisfied with our review of your complaint, or with the way in which we have handled the complaint, you can ask the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) to assist. To lodge a complaint with the TIO you can call 1800 062 058 (1800675692 from a TTY handset) or contact them via their website www.tio.com.au